Time 4 learning Review


What Curriculum do you use?

As most of you already know my daughter has been diagnosed with ADHD.  She learns much better in a very hands on environment where she can excel at her own pace and in her own way.  We have tried a variety of methods and curriculum.  Right now we are currently using Time 4 learning Curriculum as her core Language and a supplement for all of the other subjects.  She absolutely loves her Time 4 learning "computer school"  This curriculum is jam packed full of interactive resources.  I have researched a variety of computer and online homeschool curriculum and have found this one to be the best!  The reasons why I think this is the best online Homeschool curriculum currently on the market.
1.  The lessons are all up to date and completely interactive. 
You kids will ask to do "computer school" over playing video games!  The lessons make my child laugh out loud in pure joy.  She remembers the characters and teachers from different lessons and responds to them.
2.  The lessons are interactive and project based at the same time.
How can an online curriculum be on the computer and project based?  This program is amazing because it has a wealth of extension activities, printables, and projects to go along with the online lessons. 
3.  It takes all of the guess work out of your record keeping!
This is HUGE for me!!  I am running a school, teaching preschool, Kindergarten and Homeschooling!  Time for learning has taken record keeping completely off my plate for homeschooling!  In fact, I told you we are using other curriculum but we are using Time 4 learning to keep all of our records!  It keeps track of your child's progress and will tell you when they have mastered a lesson and what they need more practice on.  The program has printable detailed reports and I am very pleased with this feature!
4.  Lessons are all correlated to state standards.
With all of the buzz centered around the common core standards it is about time, we  homeschoolers jump on the band wagon.  Time 4 Learning makes lesson planning and record keeping easy by using state standards.  It is a nice reminder that you are right on track!
5. It addresses all learning styles
One of the main reasons I believe Time 4 learning is so successful is the way it teaches.  This interactive, educational, and fun program speaks to all learning styles making learning concrete!  The child is able to understand and relate to what is being taught to them.  You can tell a child something until you are blue in the face.  They will not get it until they are involved, helping them understand what you are trying to teach.  

My learning philosophy has always been Creating + Learning = FUN!  Time 4 Learning follows that philosophy and I am happy to put my stamp of approval on it!


aRachel a


As a member of Time4Learning, I have been asked to review their online education program and share my experiences. While I was compensated, this review was not written or edited by Time4Learning and my opinion is entirely my own. Write your own curriculum review or learn how to use their curriculum for homeschool, after school study or summer learning.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome review! I have 3 kids who use Time4Learning. My youngest has ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. This program has been a God send for us!

    ReplyDelete