Weekly Kids Co-op 3.30.12


Weekly Kid’s Co-op

I am sorry this post is late this week.  We were on vacation and then my internet was down.  Eek talk about a blogging nightmare!!  Anyways, here is my weekly kid’s co-op link up.  Last week we had even more link ups and I am excited to share some with you.

Nurture Store Play dough Master Class
This is a super series of posts about play dough.  It starts with the recipe to play dough and has fun tips and ideas. 

Creekside learning's How to build a Tee Pee!  We made a tee pee with the kids a couple of years ago and this a fun how to project just in time for summer. 

La Dolce Vita:  The Sweet Life wrote a great post about Van Gogh's Starry Night.  We are have a great time learning about artists and I can't wait to learn more about Van Gogh.  http://www.radicchis.blogspot.com/2012/03/starry-starry-night.html
Ok ready for the list of amazing kid's ideas??  Here it is!  Link up now!  :)

Here is my post http://discoverykidzone.blogspot.com/2012/04/gardening-montessori-way.html



No comments:

Post a Comment